Audi A1 car battery 12 Volt 80Ah 800 Amp AGM 2010 > present
- 12 Volt
- 800 Amps (SAE)
- Dimensions -
- Length 315mm
- Height 190mm
- Width 175mm
- Positive terminal on the Right.
- Improved active mass efficiency, through better absorption of the acid
- Increased lifespan due to minimal active material shedding due to battery design
- Higher cold start values
- Totally Maintenance Free – zero water consumption
- Spill proof/leak proof
- Designed to meet latest OEM vehicle demands
- Compatible with sensitive electronic equipment
- AGM technology is now factory fitted to numerous luxury cars and “Stop – Start” vehicle where increased AGM battery features are required
The warranty runs from the date of purchase to the end of the warranty period stated above (3 year).
The warranty does not include damage caused by incorrect fitment, lack of maintenance or neglect due to a lack of charging. The battery will not be exchanged under warranty if it is flat. If the customer suspects the battery is faulty they must first message me.
We will advise the customer of the returns procedure to allow us to test the battery for the suspected fault.
Please note that the customer is responsible for the cost of returning the battery to be tested as part of a warranty claim.
In the event that the battery is faulty we will refund the return cost paid by the customer and will ship a replacement battery.
If the battery is not faulty, it will be shipped back to the customer at the customers cost.
Additional Information -
The price advertised includes VAT at 20%
Postage & Packaging -
Postage price stated in this listing is based on main land UK only. Batteries cannot be posted outside of the UK
An extra charge may apply for all other areas - Please contact us prior to bidding to obtain a quote